1. By accepting our services, you agree to our Company Terms and Conditions.
2. Every reservation must be confirmed by the passenger at least 12 hours prior to pickup date (except Sedan and SUV). All deposits are NON refundable.
To avoid a full charge for service, you must cancel your reservation. You must provide confirmation # for each reservation and receive a cancellation # from our representative.
Our Cancellation and Pickup Time change Policy:
Sedan & SUV:
|Manhattan||Sedan-30 minutes / SUV- 1 hour|
|Outer Boroughs||Sedan-1 hour / SUV- 2 hours|
|Newark or JFK||Sedan-1 hour / SUV- 2 hours|
|LaGuardia||Sedan-1 hour / SUV- 2 hours|
|Out of town||30 miles from midtown – 2 hours
31-60 miles from midtown – 3 hours
61 or more miles from midtown – 4 hours
Limousines and Vans:
12 hours prior to reservation time.
Minibuses and Coaches:
48 hours prior to reservation time
3. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
4. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
5. Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
6. Company not responsible for delays or the termination caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.), traffic conditions, mechanical breakdowns or any other circumstances that are beyond our control.
7. Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
8. Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
9. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
10. Wheelchair accessible vehicles, stretched limousine, vans and bus services are provided by our affiliates.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Liberty Luxury Limousine Service and its Affiliates are not responsible for missed flights, abandoned plans or losses incurred due to circumstances that are beyond our control. These circumstances include but are not limited to, causes beyond its reasonable control, acts of God and Nature, acts of terrorism, travel congestion, road closures, accidents, flight and weather delays.
Liberty Luxury Limousine Service’s liability for all causes whatsoever arising shall be limited to your actual damages, in an amount not to exceed the sum of all charges paid by you for the fare.
LIBERTY LUXURY LIMOUSINE SERVICE, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION OR CLAIMS IN THE AGGREGATE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND OTHER TORTS.
YOU AND LIBERTY LUXURY LIMOUSINE SERVICE EACH UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THESE REMEDIES, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ALLOCATE THE RISKS OF SERVICE NON-CONFORMITY AS AUTHORIZED BY THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS. LIBERTY LUXURY LIMOUSINE SERVICE’S FARES FOR SERVICES REFLECT, AND ARE SET IN RELIANCE UPON, THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK AND THE EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE BY LIBERTY LUXURY LIMOUSINE SERVICE.